The AquaLink™ View broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
Featuring the same advanced technology and robust features as the AquaLink™ 406, the AquaLink View™ adds a reassuring element with its next-generation digital display. Upon activation, the high-visibility screen displays a continuous stream of crucial data, including:
• Confirmation that the beacon is working
• Your exact GPS coordinates
• Remaining battery power
• Visual prompts for correct deployment
In self-test mode, the screen reports status of the 406 MHz signal, GPS acquisition and battery power, and provides notification of required actions, such as "Send for Service.”
The Boater’s Edge in an Emergency
In the frantic moments of an emergency, the AquaLink View™ provides a calm reminder of what to do — and that help is being summoned.
• 3 levels of integrated signal technology — internal GPS, powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz homing
• Super bright integrated strobe
• No float pouch required – Self Buoyant
• Allows for multiple testing/display of GPS coordinates